Free shipping for Storch Range Hoods orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
Storch Convertible Range Hood - Two-Speeds
- Convertible range hood
- 4-way venting options that quickly and easily adapts to any installation requirement
- 180 CFM
- 5.5 sones
- Smooth, rolled and hemmed undersides for easy and safe cleaning
- Top or rear venting, or can be easily converted into non-vented (recirculating) mode
- Available in 20", 24", 30", 36", 42" and 48"
- Available in White, Black and Stainless Steel
- Two-speed fan
- Switchable light with integral lens
- Combination aluminum - tear away charcoal filter pad (washable)
- U.L. approved
- 115 Volt
- Weight: 12-16 lbs. - depending on size
Add a Storch Convertible Range Hood to your kitchen area. These high-quality range hoods are rated at 180 CFM and feature top or rear venting, and can easily be converted into a non-vented (recirculating) range hood. The range hoods have a two-speed fan, a switchable light and an aluminum-charcoal filter. Available in 20", 24", 30", 36", 42" and 48" widths, the range hoods measure 18" deep and 5" high. Available finishes include White, Black and Stainless Steel.
Available widths: 20", 24", 30", 36", 42" and 48"
Standard: 18" D × 5" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: James Bankhead from: Pinehurst, No on: July 28, 2015
| ||Looks great installed in kitchen over the range. The two speed fan is nice, as is the built in light. Very satisfied with this purchase.
|Great SS Range Hood
by: B Heil from: Hoodsport, WA on: May 1, 2013
| ||Well made product, other than replacement of minor parts, which were replaced without incident or hassle.
|My wife love's it.
by: James Forsyth from: Rohnert Park, CA on: January 25, 2013
| ||Only took 2 hours to remove the old one and install the new one. Shipping was right on time and the price was 1/4 the price of one local. Thank you.
|good product - poor instructions
by: Gary Russell from: Delta, BC on: November 19, 2009
| ||I would have give a higher rating but the installation instructions are very poor. I can install it because I have done this before but if I were a first time DIY it would be challenging, and it shouldn't be with good instructions.