Free shipping for Broan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
Rectangular Liner (Accessory)
T-Shaped Liner (Accessory)
Broan PM250 Custom Power Pack and Liners
- PM250 Power Pack Module
- For electric & gas cooktops to 30 K BTU
- 250 CFM, 8.0 Sones
- Mount type: Built-in
- Two-speed fan rocker control
- Two 40-watt cooktop lights (incandescent bulbs not included)
- Translucent, polymeric light lens - easily removed for re-lamping
- Ducting Options: Vertical or ductless
- Large dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh grease filter
- Includes duct adapter/damper for 7" round duct
- Ductless operation requires the non-ducted filters (not included)
- Optional 24 gauge T-Shaped or Rectangular liners available with pre-drilled mounting holes (sold separately)
- Finish: powder coated silver finish
- UL Listed and HVI certified
- Weight: 11.4 - 11.9 Lbs.
- 120V, 60 Hz, 2.5 amps
- One-year limited warranty
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
The Broan PM250 Power Pack Module for custom wood hoods is flush fitting and provides modern style, ventilation, lighting and protection for custom cabinets and hood applications. The liner features a durable, Silver painted finish and a 4" depth for good capture. Details like hemmed edges that prevent any exposed sharp edges, and pre-drilled mounting holes make installation easy and make this liner an easy choice for your wood hood application. The power pack has 250 CFM and includes a dishwasher-safe grease filter and 40-watt lighting. Optional ductless filter kits are available and this power pack ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
20-1/2" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Michele Wood from: Jarrettsville, MD on: November 8, 2012
| ||Have yet to hook up due to no electric but came well packaged and in perfect condition very happy with this item
|Good light and great fan
by: K Davis from: Coral Springs, FL on: October 25, 2011
| ||This was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to install, looks good and works well.
by: Casey from: Whittier, CA on: October 22, 2010
|fits great would have liked it to be SS
by: michael bond from: lucedale, 25 on: March 10, 2010
| ||built my hood from the picture my wife picked out and used your specs to do the cutout and clearances to fit the fan/light unit. all worked out great.