Free shipping for Broan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Select products are on
Click on images below to view larger
Installed in Wall
2000W, 3000W & 4000W High Capacity Wall Heaters by Broan
- Delivers 2000W - 4000W of Fan-Forced Heat
- Operates on 240 VAC or 208 VAC
- Housing: 20-gauge steel finished with black epoxy paint
- Mounts directly to wall studs
- Front-mounted thermostat knob with security cover to prohibit tampering
- Heating Element: Heavy-duty sheath element with steelplate fins
- The look of central forced air heating with the convenience of zonal control.
- Grille: Sturdy, one-piece 18 gauge steel grille with downflow louvers, White baked enamel
- Manual reset, thermal overload protection
- Can be recess or surface mounted (surface mounting requires Model 85 Kit, Not included)
- Weight: 7.6 Lbs.
- U.L listed
- Ships via UPS or FedEx
Watts: 2000, Volts: 240
Amps: 8.3, BTU: 6827
Watts: 3000, Volts: 240
Amps: 12.5, BTU: 10240
Watts: 4000, Volts: 240
Amps: 16.7, BTU: 13653
The High Capacity Wall Heater from Broan is perfect for areas that need high-wattage heat, like entryways, lobbies and vestibules. The heater delivers 2000W to 4000W of fan-forced heat and operates on 240 or 208 VAC. The fan housing is made of 20-gauge steel that's finished with a Black epoxy paint. The heater mounts directly to the wall studs and can be recess or surface mounted. The energy-saving built-in fan delay switch allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts. The front-mounted thermostat knob features a security cover to protect against tampering. The heater ships for UPS or FedEx.
Grill: 16-3/8" W x 1-1/4" D x 20-1/4" H
Cutout: 14-1/4" W x 3-3/4" D x 18" H
Housing: 16-1/4" W x 4-1/4" D x 20" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground