Free shipping for Allerair orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
AllerAir 6000 Vocarb Series Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Filter with a Vocarb blend to remove volatile organic compounds like benzene and formaldehyde
- Medical-Grade HEPA filter
- 6416 sq. in. HEPA filter area
- 24 lbs MAC-B Carbon Filter, 2.5" Depth
- 3000 ac. Carbon media surface area
- Covers a maximum area of 1,800 sq.ft
- Rated CFM 400
- Optional UV Filter neutralizes mold spores and sterilizes viruses and airborne pathogens
- 50-75 dB operation volume
Indoor air may be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air, making life difficult for many people with respiratory diseases such as allergies or asthma. Air purifiers improve quality of life for such people at home or at the work place. AllerAir 6000 Vocarb Series air purifiers feature 24 Lbs. of activated MAC-B carbon bed filters, the same material used by the military to keep personnel safe from poisonous gases, to absorb the widest range of airborne chemicals, gases and odors. The Vocarb technology was developed to remove volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde or ammonia.
AllerAir’s HEPA filters have been found to trap particles as small as 0.01 microns with close to 99% efficiency. The proven medical-grade HEPA filter technology consists of a submicroscopic glass fiber mesh that has the texture of blotting paper. HEPA filters trap 99.97% of all airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns in size, meaning that in tests only 3 out of every 10,000 particles are allowed to pass through the filter.
The 6000 Vocarb air purifiers are available with an optional photocatalytic UV filter, which not only neutralizes mold spores and keeps them from reproducing, but also sterilizes viruses and airborne pathogens, reducing the risk of infection and contamination in hospitals and laboratories.
Dimensions: 23-1/2" h x 15" d
Finishes: Black, Sandstone, White
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground