Free shipping for Matthews Fan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Also Available with Metal Baldes with Decorative & Safety Cages
Click on images below to view larger
Polished Chrome w/ Mahogany Blades
Polished Copper w/ Mahogany Blades
Brushed Nickel w/ Mahogany Blades
Brushed Nickel w/ Metal Blades
Bronze w/ Mahogany Blades
Black w/ Mahogany Blades
Bronzette w/ Mahogany Blades
Available Blade Options
Matthews Fan Brisa 2000 Rotational Ceiling Fans
- Matthews Fan Brisa 2000 Ceiling Fans
- Available with the following blade options:
Solid, ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards
Metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
Metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Available in the following finishes:
Polished Chrome, Polished Copper, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Copper, Polished Brass, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, Bronze, White, Black & Bronzette
- Please note: Polished Copper, Brushed Copper, Polished Brass, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, White, Black & Bronzette finishes (when ordered with metal blades) come Damp Location Rated standard
- Please note: Bronze, Polished Chrome & Brushed Nickel finishes are not Damp Location Rated standard (Damp Location Upgrade available for Polished Chrome & Brushed Nickel finishes with both metal and wood blades, please call 1-847-680-9043 for lead times)
- Please note: fans with wood blades are not recommended for damp locations and may warp
- Please note: Brushed Copper, Polished Brass, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, White, Black & Bronzette finishes are special order at this time (no extra charge, please call 1-847-680-9043 for lead times)
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy spun stamped steel
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized bakelite
- Single motor head can be positioned in 180º arc for optimal air movement
- Circulates heat and air conditioning more efficiently than paddle fans
- Includes a 20" downrod, flat ceiling mounting canopy and side-mount junction box
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceiling canopies
- Can also be mounted with 5", 10", 30", 48" or 72" accessory downrods (sold separately, see Matching Items below)
- Best regulated by variable speed wall control; 5 amp wall controls sold separately, see Accessories below
- Voltage: 110
- UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty
The Brisa 2000 Ceiling Fan by Matthews Fan reflects truly modern design for a unique ceiling fan look perfect for your bedroom, living room, home office and more. Durably constructed of the finest cast aluminum and heavy spun and stamped steel, this ceiling fan offers supreme air circulation for a fresh air flow throughout the room. The eye-catching style of the single fan head Brisa 2000 is available with three blade options to best suit your needs and ceiling height. Choose from stunning mahogany blades without blade guards, sleek metal blades with a decorative metal cage or metal blades with a safety cage for lower ceiling applications. With our beautiful selection of finishes you are sure to find a color to brilliantly coordinate with your décor. Choose from standard finishes including: polished chrome, polished copper, brushed nickel, bronze and black or special order finishes including white, black nickel brushed copper and bronzette. All metal blades fans can be ordered with a powder-coated finish making them suitable for damp location. No extra charge is required for special order finishes and powder-coated finishes. Bring contemporary style to your home while keeping your air refreshed with the Brisa 2000 ceiling fan from Matthews Fan.
Fan with Mahogany Blades: 40" W x 27" H (with 20" downrod)
Mahogany Blades: 12" Dia.
Fan with Metal Blades: 39" W x 26" H (with 20" downrod)
Metal Blades: 13" Dia.
Ceiling Canopy: 5-1/2" Dia.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground