Free shipping for Broan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
Rectangular Liner (Accessory)
T-Shaped Liner (Accessory)
Broan PM390 Custom Power Pack and Liners
- PM390 Power Pack Module
- For electric & gas cooktops to 45 K BTU
- 390 CFM, 6.0 Sones
- Mount type: Built-in
- Three-speed, slide control for fan
- Heat Sentry - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Two 40-watt cooktop lights (incandescent bulbs not included)
- Translucent, polymeric light lens - easily removed for re-lamping
- Ducting Options: Vertical or ductless
- Large dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh grease filter
- Includes duct adapter and damper for 6" round duct
- Power supply cord included
- Ductless operation requires the non-ducted filters (not included)
- Optional 24 gauge T-Shaped or Rectangular liners available with pre-drilled mounting holes (sold separately)
- Finish: powder coated silver finish
- UL Listed and HVI certified
- Weight: 11.4 - 11.9 Lbs.
- 120V, 60 Hz, 2.5 amps
- One-year limited warranty
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This Broan PM390 Power Pack Module has a centrifugal blower with 390 CFM and 6.0 sones. Made for custom wood hoods, this power pack is flush fitting and provides modern style, ventilation, lighting and protection for custom cabinets and hood applications. Featuring a durable, Silver painted finish and a 4" depth for good capture, this power pack is built-in and has a three-speed slide control for the fan. Hemmed edges prevent any exposed sharp edges while pre-drilled mounting holes make installation quick and easy. This power pack ncludes a dishwasher-safe grease filter and 40-watt lighting. Optional ductless filter kits are available for this power pack. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
20-1/2" W x 10-3/4" D x 9-5/8" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|okay so far
by: Barry from: Palm Coast, fl on: September 19, 2013
| ||light and fan switches are a little hard to reach, otherwise seems good so far
|Great price-could use better lighting
by: Peter M. Nelson from: Long Beach, WA on: July 21, 2009
| ||I purchased this vent for kitchen. The fan has lots of speeds and is only moderately noisy. My only complaint is the lighting. It takes two "candlabra size bulbs and only low wattage. It doesn't throw nearly enough light onto the range. I would definatly like to have at least 3 times as much light and I would rather have a standard base light bulb.
|nothing special, but it works
by: Lorinda from: Carlsbad, CA on: July 15, 2009
| ||I'm not an expert evaluator of power packs, but this one seems to be fine. A bit difficult to get the filter screen back in, once removed to clean or change light bulbs (which don't come with the unit), but otherwise it works much better than my previous unit.
by: Jeff from: Taylosville, NC on: July 15, 2009
| ||Product works well. We installed it in a custom range top hood. It works well for most cooking. We did try grilling on our gas range top once, but wew did not turn the fan on right away so the kitchen filled with smoke. However, after turning the fan on it did a pretty good job of clearing the smoke. If you plan on indoor grilling, I would install a fan with a higher CFM.