Free shipping for Broan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Down Draft Hood
Click on images below to view larger
Down Draft Hood
Broan Eclipse 27000 & 28000 Series Ventilators - Downdraft Model
- For cooktops up to 100K BTU
- Powerful, quiet 500 CFM internal or 900 CFM external centrifugal blower options available
- Mount Type: Under Counter
- For use with drop-in cooktops
- Automatically raises into position and turns unit on with the touch of a button. Disappears flush with the cooktop surface.
- Space-saving design lets you make the most of precious, under-counter cabinet space.
- Infinitely adjustable variable speed slide control is flush with the side of the unit
- Front access panel allows easy cleaning
- 30" or 36" size -- fits standard size cabinets
- Neoprene, resilient anti vibration mounts.
- Air vent rises to 7" above cooktop for optimum removal of cooking contaminants.
- Two washable aluminum grease filters
- Includes 3 1/4" x 10" duct connector.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel cover Included. White Biscuit or Black covers optional (available separately).
- Ducting Options: Right, left or down (Scroll box moveable 7-1/2" side to side to adjust to floor joists)
- Unit plugs directly into 120Vac 60Hz grounded outlet
- 27000 series 4.0 Amps
- 28000 series is 6.0 Amps
- Weight: 76 lbs - 79 lbs
- Manufacturers one year limited warranty
- * Requires 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Ducting (not included)
* Rectangular ducting is convertible to round ducting using a 3-1/4" x 10" x 6" round transition - not included
* Bottom of hood should be 18"-24" above cooktop
The Eclipse Downdraft specialty range hood stays out of sight while keeping with the kitchen style you've worked hard to perfect. Invisible models that slide out of sight for a seamless look. Our custom hood packs power solutions that meet even the most distinctive kitchen styles and Alpine adds old world charm to any existing kitchen design without sacrificing highly effective ventilation performance. The Eclipse downdraft range hood is perfect for island and peninsula cooking where updraft venting is impractical.