Free shipping for Air King orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Air King Quiet Zone Series Under Cabinet Mount Range Hoods
- For cooktops up to 25 K BTU
- 250 CFM/5.5 Sones (horizontal discharge) or 260 CFM/6.0 Sone (vertical discharge) (HVI Certified)
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- 23 gauge cold rolled steel
- Infinite speed control
- 1-60W Cook light/night light with 2 brightness settings (Bulbs not included)
- Mitered front allows cabinets on side of hood to open fully
- Horizontal, vertical or ductless options
- Ductless operation requires the addition of two charcoal odor filters. (Not included.)
- Finish: Available in White, Biscuit, Almond, Black and Stainless Steel finishes
- Comes with aluminum filters (Dishwasher Safe)
- Size: 30" and 36"
- 120 V, 60 Hz, 2.0 Amps
- 20.7 lbs
- 1-Year Warranty
- * Requires 3 1/4" X 10" Ducting
- * Convertible to 7" Round with optional adapter
- * Bottom of hood should be 20"-30" above cook top
This under cabinet mount range hood from Air King features a highly stylized grill and a quiet 250 CFM motor. Two 60-watt lights provide illumination for your cooking area. The under cabinet range hoods have a mitered front that allows the cabinets on the side of the hood to open fully. Horizontal, vertical or ductless options are available. Made of 23-gauge cold rolled steel, the range hoods are available in White, Biscuit, Almond, Black and Stainless Steel finishes to match your kitchen décor. The range hoods come with dishwasher-safe aluminum filters.
(29-7/8" or 35-7/8") W x 18-3/8" D x 6" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Katherine -Girmine from: Reno, NV on: February 7, 2012
| ||I love this range exhaust vent.
It looks more expensive than it is
|Great product for the price!
by: Joe Mayo from: Ship Bottom, NJ on: December 24, 2010
| ||I bought this recently as a gift and the recipient could not be happier. I was very impressed as well. Installation is not difficult but having someone assist you is recommended. If the bottom of the cabinets you are installing this to are recessed, you will need to make slight modifications with a couple screws and 2 small pieces of wood. That took very little time. Overall, I highly recommend this product. I went to the local home improvement stores and they were looking for twice as much money. I'm glad I purchased this item.
|Good product with great price
by: Mitch from: Calabasas, Ca on: December 22, 2010
| ||This rangehood does everthing I expected and at a great price.
by: Sophia Huq from: Natick, MA on: July 9, 2009
| ||I bought this product 2 months ago. It is working fine but the noise is little loud than what I expected. It needed to be more lighted. It is not bright.But overall it is good.
by: susan from: philadelphia, PA on: June 29, 2009
| ||Perfect, couldn't find bisquit 36" anywhere and all 36" I found (lowe's,home depot) were all over $200.00. This was exactly what I needed at half the cost in the stores.
by: Pro Contractors Inc. from: Houston, , TX on: June 22, 2009
| ||Everything came right on time and for a price that helped me stay within budget! THANKS!!
by: carlos gamon from: el paso, tx on: April 8, 2009
| ||great for the price, arrived in perfect shape and quick. very well constructed.