Free shipping for Broan orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
Installed in Wall
1000W, 1500W & 2000W Comfort-Flo Wall Heaters with Front-Mounted Thermostat Knobs by Broan
- Delivers 1000W - 2000W of Fan-Forced Heat
- Operates on 120 VAC or 240 VAC depending on model
- 120 VAC units can be converted to operate on 240 VAC
- Housing: 20-gauge steel finished with black epoxy paint
- Mounts directly to wall studs
- Front-mounted thermostat knob with security cover to prohibit tampering
- Heating Element: Heavy-duty sheath element with steelplate fins
- The look of central forced air heating with the convenience of zonal control.
- Grille: Sturdy, one-piece 20 gauge steel grille with downflow louvers, Off-White
- Manual reset, thermal overload protection
- Removable from housing for cleaning or servicing
- Can be recess or surface mounted (surface mounting requires Model 84 Kit, Not included)
- Weight: 7.6 Lbs.
- U.L listed
- Ships via UPS or FedEx
Watts: 1000, Volts: 120
Amps: 8.3, BTU: 3413
Watts: 1500, Volts: 120
Amps: 12.5, BTU: 5120
Watts: 2000, Volts: 240
Amps: 8.3, BTU: 6827
The Comfort-Flo Wall heater from Broan is designed for bathrooms or other rooms where you need added heat. The heaters are made of heavy 20-gauge steel that's louvered to direct the air downward for even heating. The front-mounted, built-in adjustable thermostat maintains the desired temperature automatically and has a color-coded knob for ease of use. The complete assembly removes from the housing for cleaning. The heater ships via UPS or FedEx.
Grill: 12" W x 1/2" D x 9-1/4" H
Housing: 10-1/4" W x 3-3/4" D x 7-3/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground