Free shipping for Air King orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Requires 3-4 inch round ducting - not included (see chart for specific model duct sizes)
UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
Click on images below to view larger
FRAS90, 120 & FRAK Fans
Fire Rated Exhaust Fan Series by Air King
- For bathrooms up to 45 - 160 sq. ft.
- 80 CFM - 130 CFM centrifugal blowers
- Three part system includes a housing, motor, blade, grill and damper
- 24 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- Includes low profile steel grill, powder coat painted White - 8 5/16” W x 9 11/16” D
- Easily mounts centered between joists (with 16" centers) using included hanging brackets. The housing will mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4", with a rough-in opening of 7-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Damper Blanket - Non-asbestos, ceramic blanket
- Damper Fusible Link - Replaceable, 165°F standard
- Classification: Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC classified and rated for a 3-4 hour fire resistance. California State Marshall classification for 1 or 2 hour fire damper rating.
- UL, CUL, HVI Certified, AMCA Certified
- 120 Volts, 60 Hz, .30-1.20 Amps
- Ships via UPS/Fed Ex
- Requires 3-4" round ducting - not included (see chart for specific model duct sizes)
- UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Ducting Accessories
- AK-FRAK80 and AK-FRAK90 models are Energy Star approved
The Fire Rated Exhaust Fan Series is designed to automatically shut off and seal the duct from the rest of the dwelling once the temperature of the air passing through the damper exceeds that of the fusible link. These fans meet the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Standard 90A and the Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC Classified and rated for 3-4 hour fire resistance. Three part system includes a Housing, Motor/Blade/Grill and a Ceiling Radiation Damper with a fusible link. Low profile and durable, all metal grill with a painted white finish almost disappears into the ceiling.
Housing: 10 3/4” W x 9 1/4” D x 7 7/8” H
(FRAS120 and all FRAK units), 4" Ducting
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground