Free shipping for Air Flow Technology orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Thermal Snap Switch for Solar Attic Fan by Air Flow Technology
- Air Flow Technology Thermal Snap Switch for Solar Attic Fan
- Can be easily installed to your solar attic fan
- Works with the 10 watt and 20 watt solar attic fans, both roof mounted and gable mounted
- Automatically turns on your solar attic fan when temperature reaches 80ºF
- Automatically turns off your solar attic fan when temperature reaches 70ºF
Control the operation of your Air Flow Technology Solar Attic Fan with the simplicity of the Thermal Switch. For added power over your attic fan, this small switch can be installed into your fan. Once you install your solar attic fan with this thermal switch, you can let the solar power do the work. The switch will automatically adjust the fan according to the temperature in your attic. If the temperature in your attic reaches approximately 80ºF, the thermal switch will automatically turn your solar attic fan on. Furthermore, if your attic temperature drops to about 70ºF, the thermal switch will turn off the fan. This thermal switch works with all Air Flow Technology Solar Attic Fan models: the 10 watt and 20 watt models, both roof mounted and gable mounted.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground