Free shipping for Allerair orders over $99 Contiguous USA Only.
Click on images below to view larger
AllerAir 5000 Vocarb Series Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Filter with a Vocarb blend to remove volatile organic compounds like benzene and formaldehyde
- Medical-Grade HEPA filter
- 4778 sq. in. HEPA filter area
- 18 lbs MAC-B Carbon Filter
- 2250 ac. Carbon media surface area
- Covers a maximum area of 1,500 sq.ft
- Rated CFM 400
- Optional UV Filter neutralizes mold spores and sterilizes viruses and airborne pathogens
- 50-75 dB operation volume
Air purifiers offer valuable assistance for respiratory disease sufferers both at home or at the work place. AllerAir 5000 Vocarb Series air purifiers feature 18 Lbs. of activated MAC-B carbon bed filters, the same type used by the military to keep personnel safe from poisonous gases, to absorb the widest range of airborne chemicals, gases and odors.
AllerAir’s HEPA filters have been found to trap particles as small as 0.01 microns with close to 99% efficiency. The proven medical-grade HEPA filter technology consists of a submicroscopic glass fiber mesh that has the texture of blotting paper. HEPA filters trap 99.97% of all airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns in size, meaning that in tests only 3 out of every 10,000 particles are allowed to pass through the filter.
Specifically designed to filter volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as formaldehyde or ammonia, the 5000 Vocarb air purifiers are available with an optional photocatalytic UV filter, which neutralizes mold spores and keeps them from reproducing. In addition, the UV filter sterilizes viruses and airborne pathogens, proving an indispensable tool for hospitals and laboratories.
Dimensions: 20" h x 15" d
Finishes: Black, Black Gloss, White, Pewter, Sandstone, Yellow
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground